#1 Go into Production Files or into the folder of your choice
#2 Select the files you want to watermark
#3 Click on "Watermark and download to desktop"
#4 Select your watermark options
- Change the color & transparency of the watermark
- Add a custom watermark (if you only want your recipients' names, leave it disabled)
- Add a second line below the watermark
Click on "CONTINUE"
#5 Select your layout options
- Choose between single combined pdf (all your watermarked documents in 1 file) or having 1 file per recipient into one folder
- Choose the page arrangement
#6 Select recipients
- You can add individuals whose names will be watermarked, or distro groups
#7 Click on PRINT or DOWNLOAD
Here's your downloaded watermarked file👌!
Note: only PDF files can be watermarked. You should convert your file to a PDF to ensure it will be watermarked correctly.