If you know you're going to be traveling or need your message to arrive at a certain time and date, SetKeeper's scheduling feature can help you with that! 😉
(Does the message you want to schedule include a form to fill in or a document to sign? The article you need is here.)
1) From Distribution, click on "Messages" at the top. After you've composed your message, once you're on the Preview screen, click "Schedule".
2) From here you can select the time and date you want your message to be sent
3) Review the date and time, then select whether or not you'd like to receive a delivery summary, then click Schedule.
The delivery summary will be delivered 15 minutes after the message is scheduled to send. It contains statistics about who has and has not opened a message, etc.
4) To change the date and time for your scheduled message, go to the "Scheduled" tab in your Messages.
Click on the subject of your message to come to this page, then click on "Undo". The message will be moved to the "Draft" section, where you can reschedule it for a new date and time.
5) To delete a scheduled message, go to the Scheduled tab, click the three dots to the far right of the message, then choose "Remove".
The messages will be deleted and won't appear on the Drafts tab.