If you know you'll be sending the same message many times - for Call Sheets, Sides, etc - it's could be useful to create templates to save time. We'll show you how to do that below.
NOTE: It's not possible to use a template if you select a document and use the "Distribute Documents" button. To use the templates, you must start in Messages and add your documents after you create the message.
1) In Distribution, click on "Configure" in the top right corner.
2) Click on "Create a Template"
3) Create your template by entering a template name, subject, and the body of the message, then click "Save"
You can use the First Name and Last Name buttons to automatically add the names of the recipient into the body of the message.
You can also change the colors, add images and gifs, and adjust the headings
If you've added a signature to your messages, you won't see it at this stage, but don't worry - it will be added to your message!
4) If you need to edit or remove the template, come back to this page and click the three dots to the right of the template name. If you click on "edit", it will bring you back to the screen in step 3.
5) To use your template, start in Distribution and click on "Messages" at the top of the page.
6) Click on the down arrow next to "New Message", then select the template you'd like to use.
7) This will bring you to the regular message page with your template pre-filled
8) Click the paperclip button to add Documents from your computer or from Distribution
Congratulations! Now you can create and use templates in SetKeeper! 👍