Just started your project and want to add new users to work with you? Let's see how you can add them!
1) Click on Project Users
2) Click on "Add User"
3) Add your user's name or email address and click "Set Permissions"
ADD GIF HERE
4) Add their contact info and click "Create"
Please not you will not be able to continue until you've provided the necessary information - the create button will be greyed out.
5) Click on "Set Permissions"
6) Click "Make administrator" to give your user admin access, then click "Preview"
You can also adjust their access rights to give them specific permission to certain modules.
Green = admin. Grey = not an admin
Learn more about the different levels of access rights by clicking here
7) Review the information, then click Save
After you click save, the user will automatically receive an email inviting them to join the project.
Warning ⚠️ : Make sure you invite your crew member to join SetKeeper after you created their email address
Did your crew member say they didn't receive the invite? It is probably because you sent the invite before the email address was created.
Here you go! Now you can add any user you want! 😁
Here are a few articles if you'd like to know how you can
Keywords: create ; admin ; administrator ;